The league tables confirm that JKL has been one of the foremost advisors in transactions over the past twenty years, leading the market in terms of M&A advisory and IPO support. What these league tables do not say is that the team that has delivered success for our clients over this period is still the same team today. A team that has consistently refined its offer, innovated and looked to deliver clear counsel and hands-on support whenever and wherever it is needed.
Over the last two decades, JKL has advised clients on more M&A transactions than any other strategic communications consultancy. We have been involved in transformational transactions in every sector. We have expertise in both friendly and hostile deals, working both for acquirers – strategic and financial – and sellers.
We are actively involved in all phases of a transaction, from conception and planning to announcement, implementation and post-merger integration. Our work often includes:
- Helping to build confidence among shareholders that a company’s management can deliver value through long-term growth
- Engaging with the media to ensure coverage reflects the strategic rationale and industrial logic
- Demonstrating to customers that service, product quality and innovation will continue uninterrupted and improve
- Helping assuage employee concern about changes that might affect them to engagement and confidence in the process
- Effectively addressing potential political and community concerns, including successfully securing antitrust and other regulatory clearances
- Using data analytics and creative activation to take the client directly to those who have influence
When our clients are the target of an unsolicited takeover attempt, we work closely with them and their advisors to fight back and deliver a robust takeover defense.
Effective Post-Merger Integration (PMI) is a critical requirement for any M&A transaction to be viewed as successful. We provide on-the-ground support to the integration process using a complete suite of communications techniques including, more frequently than ever, social media channels.
Our expertise covers single-market transactions as well as complex multi-market global combinations.
Kekst CNC is the global leader in advising clients on IPOs and secondary fundraisings. Our team has advised companies in over 40 countries, helping them and their advisors raise well over $200 billion.
We have unrivaled understanding of the regulatory frameworks that apply to an IPO and have demonstrated that we can work within these limits to deliver a high quality supportive backdrop for each transaction.
Our team has designed the marketing programs for the first major IPO in many countries worldwide as well as for some of the largest and most complex transactions of the past 20 years.
We partner with companies on their strategic positioning and investor relations work prior to going public – when companies are considering and/or pursuing IPOs, spinoffs or other capital markets-related initiatives.
Read our latest insightsVIEW INSIGHTS